Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
"Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
Date:  Mon Jun 11, 2001  2:54 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] 2Be out?

I believe I said basiclly the same thing. "That behavior" I was referring to
was "sexual behavior" not gay behavior. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

<
I think that sexual behaviour in front of children is wrong regardless of
the sexual orientation of the parties involved, so of course I would
expect ALL of my friends to refrain from fondling, deep kissing, and other
forms of sexual activity in front of my children.

Lisa said:
<That said, I don't like seeing "straight" couples acting in
similiar way - when around kids. They (kids) see enough we have to try to
explain on TV in movies, etc. but when they see couples in real situations
acting in the same way it only reinforces the idea that the behavior is ok.

emusic.com