Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Fri Jun 1, 2001  2:11 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Crack in the voice (laryngeal noise?)

Marina:
I hope that the doctor that you speak of is an ENT vs. a GP or internist.
There are some ENT's that specialize in treating singers. There is
supposed to be a terrific one out at Loyola University Hospital just west
of Chicago. Perhaps someone can recommend one to you if you let us know
the area that you live in.

Pat

12342 Re: Crack in the voice (laryngeal noise?) gsanders@b...   Fri  6/1/2001   3 KB

emusic.com