Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
dorisopran@a...
Date:  Tue May 8, 2001  2:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] credit

dgcsorcmgr@j... writes:

<< Thanks for bringing this up. I'm sure that if others are like myself,
most of this mail would have gone in the proverbial circular file b-4 I
realized what it was.

Yes, I'm grateful to Judy for the heads up as well. I knew what to do with
the first opt out notice I got with a statement a few days ago, but I'd not
yet warned my husband and he had indeed thrown away some of his without
reading them. When I showed him Judy's warning, he was appalled at the new
law and begin filling out what forms he could salvage from his circular file.

emusic.com