Vocalist.org archive

From:  khanneso@u...
khanneso@u...
Date:  Mon Apr 16, 2001  2:40 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] allergies, asthma, and stage fright

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., > I noticed that this guy has a book-have you read it? Do you
recommend it?

I have the book, but most if not all of it is on the web site, so the
only real advantage is if you want it in hard copy.

> How wonderful to be able to go to a workshop like that, however I am
a little
> too far and I am sure my husband would croak if he thought I was
spending
> money on something like that!

Well, you never know... people also take the workshop for
professional development, eg. to help with presentations and public
speaking etc., so maybe you could find another angle to get you there.
Also, the Canadian dollar is a bargain these days, so that might help
too! :)

Kathy

emusic.com