Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
"Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
Date:  Sat Mar 17, 2001  12:52 pm
Subject:  Youth Choir

I have been approached about beginning a Youth Choir in my area (SW
Indiana). Anyone out there who has been involved in the startup of such a
project that has insights for me would be greatly appreciated. On Monday I
have a meeting with the Coordinator of the Gifted & Talented Program (the
person who asked me) to discuss ideas. I have never directed any kind of
"kids" program. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Lisa Miller
lmiller12@c...
lmiller12@c...
http://webpages.charter.net/lmiller12/index/Lisa'sClassicalMusicHomepage/

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10355 Re: Youth Choir Margaret Harrison   Sat  3/17/2001   3 KB
10357 Re: Youth Choir Patricia M Smith   Sat  3/17/2001   3 KB

emusic.com