Vocalist.org archive

From:  Oberon603@a...
Date:  Wed Jun 14, 2000  10:13 pm
Subject:  Help!!!!!!!! Bejun Mehta/David Walker pirate recordings desperatly wanted!!!

I was wondering if anyone on the list happened to have a recording of Bejun
Mehta and/or David Walker that they might copy for me? I would be willing to
pay for the postage/casette. Please help me opera/vocalisters as I have been
dying to here these 2 for the last 2 yrs; I just hav'nt had the money to go
down to NY to see them.
Your help will be greatly appreciated!!! Private replies please.

Best Wishes to all of you,

Kenneth Ealy
Primo Uomo

"An opera begins long before the curtain goes up, and ends long after it has
come
down. It starts in my imagination, it becomes my life, and it stays part of my
life long after I've left the opera house." Maria Callas

emusic.com