Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Fri Jun 9, 2000  11:11 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] RE: Original Vocalist

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Dale Gillespie wrote:

> Hello all,
> Is there anyone who knows what is up with the original Vocalist? I have gone
to the website, it is there, the Archives are there up to March, when you click
on April you get an error message. I also found that the windows had no right
and left scrolling ability, just up and down. Is it still being fixed? Will we
ever be going back, or will we stick with Vocalist-Temporary? How is Marko? How
high is the sky? How deep is the ocean? I don't know.

My suspicion is that Marko's new job at Oulu Technical College (or
something like that) has turned out to be overwhelming and that,
unfortunately, Vocalist has fallen to the bottom of his "to do" list.

I intend to give him a call in the next few days to see what we can do to
get Vocalist back on line. If it is a question of taking it over, is
there anyone here who wants to take on the effort?

KM
-----
Ich singe, wie der Vogel singt,
Der in den Zweigen wohnet;