Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
"Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Tue Mar 6, 2001  1:43 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Messiaen Songs- for dramatic sop

Go to www.tisbook.com or another online book/music seller and search for Poèmes
pour Mi (1936) and Chants de terre et de ciel (1938). These are the cycles of
songs. With the titles you won't need the publishers. (My scores are in my
studio so I can't tell you the publishers.)
Cindy Donnell

Does anyone on this list know who publishes Messiaen's songs for dramatic
soprano? I don't believe there is a fancy title: my voice teacher mentioned
them to me ...wants me to learn them... I have no clue where I can find
either the sheet music or a recording. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate
it!

Molly

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click for Details