Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Mon Mar 5, 2001  11:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Help- question for the list

Taylor,

It has been a few years, but seems like I remember hearing that Stanley was
known for his "manipulative" approach. Seems like he was rather hands on in
the laryngeal area, pushing it down if it wasn't at an appropriate level.
Now, of course, that is only what my pedagogy teacher told me. He could
have been wrong, and I could be thinking of another Stanley.

Good luck with your search!

David Grogan
East Texas Baptist University
dgrogan@e...
dgrogan@e...

"Oh, give us the man who sings at his work."

~ Thomas Carlyle ~