Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
"John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
Date:  Sat Mar 3, 2001  3:51 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] MED ? - vocal cord damage

I agree with Dr. Wendel. It sounds like a respiratory infection rather than
a result of the tube.

Huge amounts of fluids, steam inhaled, body rest, proper nutrition and
possibly antibiotics are what is needed.

John

John J. Messmer, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine
Penn State College of Medicine