Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Fri Mar 2, 2001  3:03 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Belt examples

In a message dated 03/02/2001 8:11:42 AM Central Standard Time,
caiorossi@i... writes:

<< BTW, has anyone here listened to Barbra's live cd??? She sings live half of
what she sings in a studio. Or maybe it was her nose creating a vacuum
around the mike. ( regardless of that nose, I must be the only person who
thinks Barbra is a beautiful woman. ) >>

I've always thought she was beautiful, and I think her nose contributes to
her beauty. If she had a little nose, she wouldn't be as interesting1!

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9910 Re: Belt examples Laura Sharp   Fri  3/2/2001   2 KB

emusic.com