Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Thu Mar 1, 2001  5:01 pm
Subject:  with thanks![vocalist] 20th/21st Century art song ideas

A note of thanks to Karen, Trevor & (especially) Mark for the
efforts they took in providing a list of 20th/21st century art songs.
I will compile this list & port the data to a MS word format
(might even try to place it in a PDF format as well).
When complete - if it's wanted by others - I'll attempt to
place it in the files with the other Vocalist items...if it's okay
with the esteemed moderator.

Please note - real briefly - I checked the DaringDiva.com site
& it has a good interactive search site for songs as well that
you should become familiar.

grazie mille!!

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9876 Re: with thanks![vocalist] 20th/21st Century art Karen Mercedes   Thu  3/1/2001   2 KB
9878 with thanks![vocalist] 20th/21st Century art song Ernie Valenzuela   Thu  3/1/2001   3 KB

emusic.com