Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jacqueline/Connie" <jaxsobcon@n...>
"Jacqueline/Connie" <jaxsobcon@n...>
Date:  Wed Feb 28, 2001  6:45 pm
Subject:  Re: Canadian music schools

Hi Kate:
If you're going classical, there are excellent programs
in Toronto at
University of Toronto and Royal Conservatory of Music
Also the Glenn Gould school and York University.
(I have a student studying at York right now and one looking to do
a masters in Toronto)
In London Ontario there's Western University which also is closely
assoc. with Conservatory Canada.
McGill has a great rep as a school but I don't know much about their
music program.
Search these names on www.metacrawler.com
and you'll probably find more than enough info.
Jacqueline
www.tbmall.com/slightlyoffbroadway
(gifts/costumes/classes & more)
Read my articles at:
www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/musical_theatre
and
www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/reg/register_topic.gsp?auth_id=63776
Have fun at:
www.geocities.com/sloffbrdway

"There's no business like show business"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9836 Re: Canadian music schools Fiona Chow   Wed  2/28/2001   3 KB

emusic.com