Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Mon Feb 26, 2001  3:09 pm
Subject:  MP3 for Sheila's self-promotion

Sheila,
They do indeed take ages to d/l. I'm dying to hear a clip of another
vocalister, especially a fellow Scot. Can you, or someone you know turn
these .wav files into mp3s? Even a cd quality mp3 is usually a 10th of the
size of the corresponding .wav file, and you could probably get away with
less fidelity for demo purposes. john

>If you have the patience of the proverbial saint and then some, there are a
>few very brief soundclips from my CD on the website, but they take
>absolutely ages to download. High on the 'to do' list is updating and
>improving the site, including making MP3 clips because they're faster.
...>Sheila

>Sheila Graham
>Mezzo-Soprano, Edinburgh, Scotland
>
>www.sheilagraham.demon.co.uk

John Blyth
Baritono robusto e lirico
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9795 Re: MP3 for Sheila's self-promotion Shannon   Mon  2/26/2001   3 KB

emusic.com