Vocalist.org archive

From:  "AWRoss" <ross415@s...>
"AWRoss" <ross415@s...>
Date:  Thu Feb 22, 2001  1:27 pm
Subject:  Re: college vocal programs

I'm glad to hear all the good comments about college music majors. My child
is going to Centenary in Shreveport tomorrow morning...early...for auditions
for choir and orchestra positions and scholarships. (She plays cello, as
well as being a singer.) She's not worried about sight singing, not
worried - much - about the auditions. Her biggest question? What should I
WEAR?!

I hope the college is a good choice for her...she has taken lessons since
she was a child and really hoped to major in musical theater, but has so
many interests that I'm glad she picked a liberal arts school so she can
expore them all.

Anyone been to Centenary? What did you think?

Abby in Arkansas

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9690 Re: college vocal programs Jeffrey Snider   Thu  2/22/2001   2 KB
9691 Re: college vocal programs LYNDA313@a...   Thu  2/22/2001   3 KB

emusic.com