Vocalist.org archive

From:  "DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
"DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Tue Feb 20, 2001  10:53 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: college musical theater programs

Jennifer wrote a great list of reasons why one benefits from a college
degree. I might just add that attending college, especially a liberal arts
school such as the one where I teach, helps you to be a person who is well
developed in many areas. You learn to think, write, reason, relate to a
wide variety of people and cultures, and many other useful things that help
you to get along in the world. This often gives you the edge over the
person who knows nothing but how to sing.

|\ Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof./Chair of Music Dept., Rhodes College
| 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112, 901-843-3782, dclark@r...
() http://gray.music.rhodes.edu/musichtmls/faculty/dclark.html

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9651 Re: college musical theater programs Greypins@a...   Wed  2/21/2001   2 KB
9865 Help finding sheet music Dolphin aura   Thu  3/1/2001   4 KB

emusic.com