Vocalist.org archive

From:  denanny@h...
denanny@h...
Date:  Tue Feb 20, 2001  4:54 pm
Subject:  Taste of blood (Poor vocal technique?)

Dear List,

The first post in the current belt-discussion, featured a girl who
had sensations of the taste of blood in combination with singing.
This scared me a little; I had no idea this was even possible.
Unfortunately, there were no comments on this particular
phenomenon....
So: my question: is it really possible to end up bleeding (and
perhaps wounding the cords severely)? Or is it just a sensation and
not really blood?
I'm curious because I too have had this experience in the past,
before I started taking serious lessons, and it scared me senseless.
But then I forgot about it, until I read this post......

Thanx,

Nande

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9635 Re: Taste of blood (Poor vocal technique?) Gina   Tue  2/20/2001   3 KB
9638 Re: Taste of blood (Poor vocal technique?) Nande   Tue  2/20/2001   3 KB
9636 Voice docs? Taste of blood question: WAS healthy Laura Sharp   Tue  2/20/2001   4 KB

emusic.com