Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Feb 19, 2001  11:08 pm
Subject:  New on my site: S.O.B. Manifesto Visitor Comments

One visitor's comments, anyway. If you want to send in your own battles
with so-called electronic enhancement in musical theater and (horrors!)
opera, just click on the thoughtfully provided e-mail links, or send them to
my Earthlink address, mightymezzo@e...

Liz
"If you must be wrong, be wrong at the top of your voice!" --Lucy Van Pelt

Elizabeth Finkler
California: If it ain't one thing, it's another.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...

"An enemy can partially ruin a man, but it takes a well-meaning and
injudicious friend to really finish the job and make it perfect." --Mark
Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson"

9618 Re: New on my site: S.O.B. Manifesto Visitor Com Laura Sharp   Tue  2/20/2001   2 KB
9627 Re: New on my site: S.O.B. Manifesto Visitor Com John Alexander Blyth   Tue  2/20/2001   3 KB

emusic.com