Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sheila Graham" <sheila@s...>
"Sheila Graham" <sheila@s...>
Date:  Sun Feb 18, 2001  10:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Feldenkrais for Singers - Sheila has looked!

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the info! I think I'll hold on for the new version, especially
as it will be easier for me to buy as a non-US resident, although if the
publishing date slips too much I might think again.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Sheila

Sheila Graham
Mezzo-Soprano, Edinburgh, Scotland

www.sheilagraham.demon.co.uk

'She is a singer, and therefore capable of anything' (Bellini)