Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
buzzcen@a...
Date:  Fri Feb 16, 2001  3:11 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] repost of older message?? re: Healthy belt

In a message dated 2/15/01 11:41:46 AM Central Standard Time,
bounousb@i... writes:
bounousb@i... writes:

> > COMMENT: This may be true in certain cases as it would be with many voice
> the SLS
> >
> > No, I do not know any of the SLS teachers on this list.

I for one am one of the SLS teachers on this list. I hope you would not put
me in this category. I am a member of NATS, I've conducted original research
based on extensive clinical observation at the Loyola Voice Clinic, I'm
getting a masters in SLP, will be a panelist at an upcoming NATS conference,
and while I don't agree with some of your statements, we are certainly
discussing them.

And it is nothing personal Barry, I just truly don't buy it.

Randy Buescher

emusic.com