Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sheila Graham" <sheila@s...>
"Sheila Graham" <sheila@s...>
Date:  Fri Feb 16, 2001  6:06 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Cadenzas and ritards

Hi Gina and List,

There is a book called 'Performance Practice' by Donnington - don't remember
his first name. It's on performance practice in general, and I can't
remember how much there is specifically on the voice, but it was the
recommended textbook when I was at university. Unfortunately, I'm pretty
sure it's out of print, but you might find a copy lurking in a library
somewhere.

Regards,

Sheila

Sheila Graham
Mezzo-Soprano, Edinburgh, Scotland

www.sheilagraham.demon.co.uk

'She is a singer, and therefore capable of anything' (Bellini)