Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sheila Graham" <sheila@s...>
"Sheila Graham" <sheila@s...>
Date:  Thu Feb 15, 2001  4:34 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Feldenkrais for Singers Article

Dear Laura and List,

I'm having trouble tracing the Feldenkrais book you mention through Amazon.
Is that the exact title, and do you have any more information about
publisher etc?

Thanks a lot - I found the article really interesting.

Regards,

Sheila

Sheila Graham
Mezzo-Soprano, Edinburgh, Scotland

www.sheilagraham.demon.co.uk

'She is a singer, and therefore capable of anything' (Bellini)