Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Tue Feb 13, 2001  10:26 pm
Subject:  The odd thing about a List like this...

Well, the odd thing is that I can get a bunch of helpful and friendly
replies to a question and not have time to respond appropriately to each.
This results in whoever I"m responing to when things are quiet in my work
getting the big verbose message and the more common others others being
sidelined just because it gets busy here. I'm sure this kind of thing
determines, to some extent, the character of a list. We don't always have
time to really consider exactly what we want to express, and how it might
come across in typing - ooops. I've got to go! john
John Blyth
Baritono robusto e lirico
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

emusic.com