Vocalist.org archive

From:  Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
Date:  Tue Feb 13, 2001  1:39 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: My post

Oh, don't go back to lurking! I thought it was
hilarious to see Lloyd and Caio playing off each
other.

Here's my question for Brenda: You recorded a CD 1.5
*weeks* after one of your births? How in the world
did you support? I understand that the muscles are
extremely tired, sore, and streched-out after going
through labor and then coping with the sudden loss of
10 or 15 pounds of support. :)

You doctor-oriented folk: Which is the good way to
cut, if one has to be sliced through the abdomen --
lengthwise or sideways? I heard that they do a new
kind of appendectomy these days, involving a "parting"
rather than a cutting of the muscles, resulting in a
much smaller scar and less healing to do. I wonder if
this sort of thing is possible during a C-section?

Isabelle B.

=====
Isabelle Bracamonte
San Francisco, CA