Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Feb 12, 2001  10:20 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFF: Stealing online services

>From: sopran@a...
>>I thought that you would like to be aware that this kind of thing can
>>happen
>so easily--even when you think that you are being pretty careful. If you
>get
>one of those emails, DELETE it immediately. Don't open it (if possible) and
>don't pass it along to your friends. And keep your anti-virus program
>installed, active and up to date.
>
>Judy

And oh yeah, don't open that Anna Kournikova (sp?) screen saver. It's a
virus delivery system (the screen saver, not Ms. Kournikova).

I got it in my work e-mail, but didn't open it. I'm not particularly
interested in having an Anna Kournikova screen saver. Now, if it had been a
George Clooney screen saver....

Liz in Rainyvale (formerly "Sunnyvale"), CA

PS: If you want to hear some really FINE traditional Usonian vocal music
(bluegrass, gospel, folk), go see "O Brother Where Art Thou?" The movie's
good, too.

Elizabeth Finkler
California: If it ain't one thing, it's another.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...

"An enemy can partially ruin a man, but it takes a well-meaning and
injudicious friend to really finish the job and make it perfect." --Mark
Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson"