Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
dorisopran@a...
Date:  Mon Feb 12, 2001  7:11 pm
Subject:  Re: Vs: [vocalist] Okay - pregnancy and the singing voice

In a message dated 2/12/01 10:58:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hanna.graeffe@h... writes:
hanna.graeffe@h... writes:

<< Get yourself a GOOD sling and learn how to use it! Sling is a piece of
cloth, a traditional carrying device that makes the life of the
parents so much easier. I have the Rolls Royce of the slings, Didymos
(www.didymos.com) but there are many others, and most of them are more
inexpensive. >>

In the U.S., there is the "Snugli" which may be comparable to the Didymos.
I've not checked out the URL for Didymos that Hanna included, but I will and
for anyone interested, I'll make a comparison. Let me add a loud "I second"
to everything Hanna said. I had similar experiences to what Hanna described
with my baby in his Snugli, and one never overstate the benefits of breast
feeding.

emusic.com