Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Sat Feb 10, 2001  3:11 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] The sore nasopharynx

I know this one! It is called a"rhinoflow" or maybe it was "rhinotherm",
but anyway it is a "rhinosomething" unit because my ENT gave me a brochure on
it yesterday. And I lost it or else I would have the name
exactly................

Anyway, it sounds much more complicated than my trusty little neti pot and
sinucleanse solution packets, and I know it costs more. Speaking of which,
how many of you do this nasal irrigation thing? I think it is wonderful, and
my head is certainly clearer, but my ENT says that some docs feel like it is
a way to spread infection while others swear by it-I know that my sinuses
have not bothered me nearly as much since I began doing it on a daily basis,
but it still didn't keep me from getting a sinus infection after I had the

just wondering,
Leslie

emusic.com