Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jeffrey Snider" <snide76258@a...>
"Jeffrey Snider" <snide76258@a...>
Date:  Fri Feb 9, 2001  3:51 am
Subject:  Re: Help...undergrad voice

I am surprised that as a Colorado native that you are not at least
considering Colorado-Boulder. What is ironic is that one of my high
school students in Texas has that as her first choice!

Colorado is at least as good as some of the schools you mentioned. It
might not be as "sexy" as some conservatory on the east coast, but
they have a strong tradition of great voice teaching.

I think that many of the schools you mentioned would be better for
graduate work. The most important thing for you now is good,
fundamental voice teaching. And by all means, don't pile up a load of
debt!

If you really want to get out of Colorado and want to come to Texas,
talk to me!

-JS

emusic.com