Vocalist.org archive

From:  taylor23f@h...
taylor23f@h...
Date:  Thu Feb 8, 2001  4:19 am
Subject:  Oren Brown Masterclass

Dear Listers,

I just wanted to let everyone know of an upcoming masterclass
with Oren Brown at U. South Alabama on April 21st. The masterclass
with go from 900am until around 530. Mr. Brown will be discussing
various topics: Posture, Breathing, Vocal Disfunction, Registers,
Instrumentation in the diagnosis of voice problems- and there will be
singer demonstrations.
I met Mr. Brown this summer during a masterclass at the Voice
Foundation in Philly. I found his teaching to have a soild grounding
in natural and healthy vocal function. In additional Mr. Brown
always backs up his ideas with historical precedence. I am sure this
masterclass will prove to be worthwhile. By the way, I believe he's
93 now!

For more info call (334)460-6238

Take Care All,

Taylor L. Ferranti