Vocalist.org archive

From:  Bill Alley <balley@h...>
Bill Alley <balley@h...>
Date:  Wed Feb 7, 2001  7:59 pm
Subject:  Heldentenor Advice

For the past few months I have been working on Heldentenor repertoire here
in Boston with a coach. I live in Boston and this city is not an opera
town. I have reached the point where I need to be singing for more people,
but the problem is no one has any contacts outside of Boston. No one else
in this city understands the Heldentenor voice. I am asking the Vocalist
Community for any suggestions outside of the New England area. I would
prefer New York. I am looking for either conductors, coaches or voice
teachers, preferably male singers, who know this repertoire. As we all
know this is a specialized "Fach" and I need to work with people who really
know what they are doing. If you have any questions please address them to
the email address below.

I would appreciate any suggestions. I would prefer if you would email me
at balley@h...

I thank you in advance.

Regards,

Bill Alley