Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Tue Feb 6, 2001  12:22 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFF: Weight Control

REg wrote:

> >We weren't made to stand erect or cook our food either. I prefer to
> >visit the chiropractor for adjustments, eat leavened bread, and
> >love women of all sizes for the privelege of living in the developed
> >world.
> >
> >Tako
>
> Gee Tako I guess you're not an evolutionist either, which is about as
> far off subject as we can get. I'll go along with your last line but I
> find the rest hard to swallow. : )

I agree with what Tako seems to suggest: that evolution does only indicate
what made us survive, not what we're supposed to do for a BETTER life.
However, evolution didn't give us glasses either, that's why you both should
start wearing them! hehe

> I understand that turning from hunting to farming was one of the
> most retrograde things man did and there's plenty of evidence to
> support the contention.

Just like settling down and starting a civilization!? hehe Answer in
private.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com