Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Tue Feb 6, 2001  7:23 am
Subject:  SLIGHTLY OFF: East Coast concert alert!

Here's a chance to check out tomorrow's star today!

Over the weekend, I heard performances by the brilliant, talented, sensitive
and (ahem) handsome pianist Andrew Todd. He's making his ****CARNEGIE
HALL**** debut in Weill Rehearsal Hall on February 24.

The program consists of Beethoven's Sonata #31, Schubert's Sonata in A
Major, and Rachmaninoff's Ten Preludes. I heard all of these, and can
attest that he plays them all with a rare artistry and insight.

Don't miss this one.

Elizabeth Finkler
who heard him in San Jose and Los Gatos...
California: If it ain't one thing, it's another.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...

"An enemy can partially ruin a man, but it takes a well-meaning and
injudicious friend to really finish the job and make it perfect." --Mark
Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson"