Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Tako Oda" <toda@m...>
"Tako Oda" <toda@m...>
Date:  Tue Feb 6, 2001  12:59 am
Subject:  OFF: Weight Control

> << We were made to be thin. The whole
> "fat acceptance" or "my body just wants to weigh 10
> pounds over the charts" thing just allows for people
> to rationalize being in sub-optimal shape. >>

We weren't made to stand erect or cook our food either. I prefer to
visit the chiropractor for adjustments, eat leavened bread, and
love women of all sizes for the privelege of living in the developed
world.

Tako

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9088 Re: OFF: Weight Control Reg Boyle   Tue  2/6/2001   3 KB
9098 Re: OFF: Weight Control thomas mark montgomery   Tue  2/6/2001   3 KB

emusic.com