Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
dorisopran@a...
Date:  Tue Feb 6, 2001  12:59 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Weight Control - Where is Tako?

In a message dated 2/5/01 6:56:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, toda@m...
writes:

<< There is also a completely vegan "fake meat"
chinese food store I found in Oakland Chinatown. Had sweet
and sour fake chicken the other day. Vegetarian restaurants are
popping up all over the Bay Area - woo hoo!

In Teaneck, New Jersey, we have a vegetarian Chinese restaurant called Veggie
Heaven. Most of their food is delicious. They have fake squid, fake
chicken, etc. etc. Some is more successful than others. They use a lot of
basil and garlic in some of the entrees, just the right amount for me!
Welcome back, Tako... come to the New York, New Jersey area, and we'll go to
Veggie Heaven.

Good luck with your new teacher and everything else happening for you.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9075 Re: Weight Control - Where is Tako? Tako Oda   Tue  2/6/2001   2 KB

emusic.com