Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Tako Oda" <toda@m...>
"Tako Oda" <toda@m...>
Date:  Mon Feb 5, 2001  11:42 pm
Subject:  Re: Weight Control - Where is Tako?

In vocalist-temporary@y..., "Caio Rossi" <vocalist-temporary@y..., "Caio Rossi" < >
> Maybe looking for that meat in the fridge.

Haha, Caio!

Actually, I've been rediscovering the joys of what I call "fake meat".
Last night I had spaghetti with "neatballs" made out of TVP (textured
vegetable protein). There is also a completely vegan "fake meat"
chinese food store I found in Oakland Chinatown. Had sweet
and sour fake chicken the other day. Vegetarian restaurants are
popping up all over the Bay Area - woo hoo!

Too stick to vocalism, I have to say my allergies practically
disappeared after I dropped meat and eggs from my diet. I'm also about
10lb lighter (not that I worship skinniness, mind you!)

Tako

emusic.com