Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Sun Feb 4, 2001  6:20 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Weight Control

In a message dated 2/4/2001 12:43:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, sopran@a...
writes:

<<
PS--My personal experience has been that most men prefer women who are at
least somewhat voluptous (Marilyn Monroe as opposed to say, Callista
Flockhart). It's off topic, but I'd be interested to know what the men on
this list think. >>

only women like scrawny women.

the only reason for a well established opera singer to lose weight is
health. fat on an opera singer is almost a badge of authenticity. so, if
you fat opera singers are going to lose weight, do it in a healthy way. if
you are fit and eat things that are good for you and you weigh ten pounds
more than you think you should, you are wrong. vanity is subjective, health
is not.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
9038 Re: Weight Control Isabelle Bracamonte   Sun  2/4/2001   3 KB

emusic.com