Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Adelia/Edelton" <adeliaedelton@u...>
"Adelia/Edelton" <adeliaedelton@u...>
Date:  Sun Feb 4, 2001  5:51 am
Subject:  Chin liposuction

I am a classical singer in my native São Paulo, Brazil, and I've been lurking
this list for a couple of months. I must say I've learned a lot here,
specially with Lloyd Hanson's brilliant comments.
I need some help from you now: I'm having an eye lift surgery next week and the
surgeon suggested also a chin liposuction. I am really tempted to do it, since
I have a big "singer's double-chin", but I'm afraid of possible risks. Has any
of you gone through this? Is the recovery period long or painful, and when can
I get back to comfortable singing?

Regards to all of you,

Adelia Issa

emusic.com