Vocalist.org archive

From:  teachseek@h...
teachseek@h...
Date:  Sat Feb 3, 2001  3:06 pm
Subject:  Help... seeking teacher in NYC

Hi all... I'm kinda frustrated today so forgive me if I sound like a
nut. I put in calls and emails to 3 teachers in NYC then sat and
waited for 3 days. So far, no answer. One of these people I remember
calling last year but never spoke to him. These are people with great
reputations as teachers and it's annoying to not get an answer (if
only to say, "sorry, I'm booked"). So now I'm resorting to begging.
If there are any teachers on this site, or students who believe in
their teachers, please feel free to contact me. I have very specific
technical issues I would like to solve and at this point I'm willing
to study with "Mary or Joe Q. Unknown" if he or she comes with decent
recommendations and if after speaking to this person I get the sense
they understand my technical issues and have ideas about how to solve
the problems.

Thanks,
Dramatic soprano in waiting.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size