Vocalist.org archive

From:  Anne Cronvich <acronvich@h...>
Anne Cronvich <acronvich@h...>
Date:  Wed Jan 31, 2001  3:19 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] What do you take for allergies?

After many unsuccessful allergy treatments including Shots, sublingual
drops based on findings using a computer and acupuncture points. I am
now trying something called N.A.E.T. Allergy elimination. It was
stumbled upon by a chiropractor/acupuncturist who found that having
physical contact with each allergen while treating the acupuncture
points for allergy cleared her completely of each allergy both to foods,
inhalants, vitamins, viruses , bacteria, candida, you name it. It's a
pretty"whacky"< treatment. Mind, body, spirit sort of thing. The only
reason I started the treatment was because it changed a friend of mine
who was totally miserable and is now a new man, able to cut the grass
with no reaction. I am sensitive to mold--my worst allergy and perfume.
I have often had to leave Church after moving from pew to pew every time
some highlu scented person would sit near me. I am desperate at this
point and antihistamines do nothing for me. I'll let you know in the
future how it turns out. Anne

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8950 Re: What do you take for allergies? Imthurn Melinda   Wed  1/31/2001   3 KB

emusic.com