Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Vale [^_^]" <valevanni@m...>
"Vale [^_^]" <valevanni@m...>
Date:  Mon Jan 29, 2001  9:08 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] "hoch"-Italian: is there one?

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:48:43
Vale [^_^] wrote:
>I've heard (I did not seen with my eyes, I don't guarantee!) that >there are
"Zingarelli 11th or 12th Edition" and "DiPI Zanichelli".
>Online you can find http://wordreference.com/it/: perhaps it's not >complete
as a paper dictionary, but I think it's standard Italian >about unstressed
vowels.
A more accurate information about "DiPI Zanichelli":
I've just found, on the web, two publication from Zanichelli, written by
Luciano Canepari, a university teacher and professor of fonology:

1)CANEPARI Luciano
IL MaPI MANUALE DI PRONUNCIA ITALIANA di Luciano Canepari Seconda edizione
con due audiocassette C 45 p.584 L.93.000

2)IL DIPI. DIZIONARIO DI PRONUNCIA ITALIANA di Luciano Canepari
p.588 L.72.000

You can find them at http://www.zanichelli.it/f_catalog.html, just inserting
"Canepari" into the first field.

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at
http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html

emusic.com