Vocalist.org archive

From:  Elizabeth Walker <bethwalk1@h...>
Elizabeth Walker <bethwalk1@h...>
Date:  Mon Jan 29, 2001  9:36 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] singing at own wedding?

Stephanie,
Congratulations on your engagement! My Husband and I (both singers)
planned to sing at our wedding. At the last minute (the day before) our
organist/accompanist disappeared and we were left with no one for the
ceremony. We were unable to get anyone on such short notice to play for
the wedding, but we were able to get someone to come to the rehearsal.
We recorded all our music (including our song together). When the time
came for our song, we held hands and looked into each other's eyes and
listened with everyone else. It was great-we got to sing AND avoid
those wedding day nerves. (And we could save our energy for tracking
down the evil organist with an elephant gun.....just kidding).

Elizabeth Walker
Michigan

emusic.com