Vocalist.org archive

From:  wadijedo@a...
wadijedo@a...
Date:  Sun Jan 28, 2001  1:15 am
Subject:  covered sound

Hi Listers,
I have a question, when I am singing a song in the key of E Flat and it
starts out on b3 for a couple of notes and then goes down to an A flat and
then G then to F, the F sounds and feels so covered. If I drop to my chest
voice it sounds so distinctly different. What can I do to help bring the
sound forward? If I push singing in my chest voice say on A flat then it
sounds like shouting.
thanks in advance

Janis A. Saj

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8841 Re: covered sound Gina   Sun  1/28/2001   2 KB
8868 Re: covered sound Karen Mercedes   Mon  1/29/2001   2 KB

emusic.com