Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa M. Nuske" <earthbounddiva@w...>
"Lisa M. Nuske" <earthbounddiva@w...>
Date:  Sat Jan 27, 2001  3:01 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Verdi

I'm listening to Public Radio, and they just interviewed Placido Domingo
about his upcoming production of the Requiem at the Washington Opera. This
piece has some absolutely powerful music that gives me chills every time I
listen to it. Although, I love everything I've ever heard or sung by Verdi.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Lisa M. Nuske
Soprano and Voice Teacher
Appleton, WI
http://home.att.net/~earthbounddiva

You are the music while the music lasts.
~ T. S. Eliot ~