Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Thu Jan 25, 2001  9:38 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFF-TOPIC: MIND CONTROL?

Hey, if Clinton was into mind control, don't you think he would have used it
on Ken Starr?

Just wondering....

Liz

>From: "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
>From: "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
>To: <vocalist-temporary@egroups.com>
>To: <vocalist-temporary@egroups.com>
>To: <vocalist-temporary@egroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [vocalist] OFF-TOPIC: MIND CONTROL?
>Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:11:41 -0200
>
>Hi, Christine
>
> > Not on this list, please. I'm a political junkie, but I choose this
>list
>for
> > vocal information, off-topic or no off-topic. If I want to read
>propaganda,
> > I know where to go.
>
>This is not propaganda, since it has nothing to do with political
>preferences. Maybe your political preferences are preventing you from
>reading it, otherwise you wouldn't have said it's 'propaganda'.
>
>Bye,
>
>Caio Rossi
>
>P.S.: I didn't understand your definition of off-topic as being related to
>vocal information. That would be on-topic!

Elizabeth Finkler
California: If it ain't one thing, it's another.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

"An enemy can partially ruin a man, but it takes a well-meaning and
injudicious friend to really finish the job and make it perfect." --Mark
Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson"