Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elisabeth Kisselstein" <zerbinetta713@h...>
"Elisabeth Kisselstein" <zerbinetta713@h...>
Date:  Thu Jan 25, 2001  2:55 am
Subject:  A big thank you for the recital rep suggestions

My apologies for a much delayed response to everyone's generosity to my
question from about two weeks ago on English and German rep for my grad
recital. My accompanist and I have had fun reading through everyone's
thoughts (and I also had fun on the TIS and Classical Vocal Rep web sites as
a result! : ) Now to see what will fit into the time limit (the reason I
haven't seriously thought about Zerbinetta's aria prior to this posting!)

A special big thanks to our resident repetoire guru, Karen Mercedes - I
don't know how you find it all!

Hope everything is going well with everyone!
Lisa