Vocalist.org archive

From:  "SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
"SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Thu Jan 25, 2001  3:56 pm
Subject:  Re: LANGUAGE-visual keyboard

Hi, List,

I just found the coolest thing and I wanted to share it with you. I am doing
some French translations for one of my clients and I found an MS Word 2000
add-in program called Visual Keyboard. Once you install the multi-lingual
function included in Word 2000 (look in Control Panel/Keyboard) you can
download this program that shows different keyboard layouts in different
languages so you can use special characters like accents, circumflex, etc. The
keyboard layout appears as a window you can refer to on the screen and you can
choose characters with the mouse or use the keyboard directly. Go to the Help
menu in Word, choose Office on the Web, go to Downloads, Add Ins, and select
Visual Keyboard. For anyone typing in more than one language (and I imagine
that includes lots of singers) this is a lifesaver!

Susan Schneider

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8731 Re: LANGUAGE-visual keyboard Gina   Thu  1/25/2001   2 KB
8736 Re: LANGUAGE-visual keyboard Mezzoid@a...   Thu  1/25/2001   2 KB
8756 Re: LANGUAGE-visual keyboard Lloyd W. Hanson   Fri  1/26/2001   3 KB
8759 Re: LANGUAGE-visual keyboard Gina   Fri  1/26/2001   3 KB
8765 Re: LANGUAGE-visual keyboard DanaMulder2001@a...   Fri  1/26/2001   2 KB
8769 Re: LANGUAGE-visual keyboard Caio Rossi   Fri  1/26/2001   2 KB

emusic.com