Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jenni <jenni@G...>
Jenni <jenni@G...>
Date:  Thu Jan 25, 2001  1:15 am
Subject:  Translations -- into Spanish (fwd)

First of, thank you to those who responded to my query about whether I
should insist in translations in written programmes in Mexico.

Pursuant to the overwhelming YES response, I have started the tedious task
of translating 2 full recitals. www.recmusic.org is wonderful when I do
this in English . . . .

Does anyone know of a site where I might find some translations into
Spanish? Some of the [well known] composers I have on the recitals are
Debussy, Wolf, Shubert, and some arias by Mozart.

Any thoughts would be fabulous!!

Thanks,

-- Jenni, excited about her first solo recital tour

--
Jenni Glier | "I don't mind what language an opera
Jenni@G... | is sung in as long as it is a

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8716 Re: Translations -- into Spanish (fwd) Dean FH Macy   Thu  1/25/2001   2 KB

emusic.com