Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Thu Jan 18, 2001  6:19 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] bass song collections w CD or tape

In a message dated 01/18/2001 11:56:14 AM Central Standard Time,
dredeman@y... writes:
dredeman@y... writes:

<< Dré (who never watches tv, except for opera's) >>

Well, I watch TV and I love TV. I generally don't watch opera on TV - I
prefer it as a live medium myself. I usually watch sitcoms and the
occasional drama. I'd watch more if I had time. But I still feel that I can
be an intelligent person and indulge in cr*p from time to time! And I can
multi-task -- I can work on putting the Mozart Requiem into German Latin for
an upcoming gig while FRIENDS is on TV, or I can do a translation -- it all
depends what your abilities are. Some people need to focus on one thing at a
time - others need to

What I NEED to do is be online less.............. although I try to multitask
that too - this a.m. I read my e-mail, ate breakfast, conducted an Instant
Message session, and listened to the Pergolesi Stabat Mater for metronome
markings before my first student arrived! But that's a rare burst of
productivity ...

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com