Vocalist.org archive

From:  Anne Cronvich <acronvich@h...>
Anne Cronvich <acronvich@h...>
Date:  Thu Jan 18, 2001  2:36 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Dick Van Dyke

On the off-topic of Dick Van Dyke--did you ever see the movie "The
Morning After" in which Dick plays an alcoholic on his way down. It may
have been a TV movie in 1973 or 1974 ( I just remember seeing the Nixon
Watergate stuff at about the same time as the movie.) Anyway Dick was
wonderful in it. I can't remember if it was because he was struggling
with alcoholism the he did the movie or if there was no relationship at
all. I still love Dick, nose and all! Anne

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8535 Re: Dick Van Dyke Elizabeth Finkler   Thu  1/18/2001   3 KB

emusic.com