Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Mike Fekula" <fmtico4@l...>
"Mike Fekula" <fmtico4@l...>
Date:  Tue Jan 16, 2001  11:37 pm
Subject:  Re: Re: [vocalist] 'All music is about sex' and other quotes from Barbara Bonney'...

Greetings

My name is Mike Fekula and I am new to this list. It wasn't supposed
to be this way. I actually tried to subscribe to 'vocalist' about
eight months ago and my email was rejected. I tried several times and
was rejected each time. I gave up.

So guess what happens? I just signed up today for another group
sponsored by eGroups, the Soccer-Nation announce list. I did that
this morning. When I reopened my mail this afternoon, I found that I
am now getting mail from both lists......eight months after I had
originally tried to subscribe and was rejected.

I am wondering if the other eGroups that I tried to subscribe to will
now suddenly start coming through. I am looking forward to taking
part in the Vocalist. No thanks to eGroups and their totally
incompetent techno-nerds who can't fulfill a simple request to
subscribe.

Mike Fekula
Washington, DC

Latino.Com: The best place online for Latino news and community tools. Free
email,
celebrity chats and much more!
http://www.latino.com

emusic.com